- The Catalogue for Philanthropy selects MentorPrize as “one of the best” nonprofits in D.C. region in June 2017.
- The Renewal Project, an Allstate effort in partnership with Atlantic Media Strategies celebrating innovation, strength, and ingenuity in communities across the country, features MentorPrize’s mission in building stronger communities through mentorship in May 2017.
- County Cable Montgomery features MentorPrize on its Make a Difference February 2017 program. Lorraine Driscoll talks with Leslie Adelman and Bernie Kohn of MentorPrize, regarding how you can reach out to MentorPrize and learn about mentoring opportunities in our community.
- Bethesda Magazine features MentorPrize’s January 11, 2017 event which included a panel discussion on how mentoring can enrich communities by bridging the gap between the privileged and the disadvantaged. The speakers discussed the benefits of mentoring to mentors and mentees alike, and some of them called on the community to educate policy makers at the local, state and federal levels about the life-altering changes that can come from such relationships.
March/April 2016 Neighborhood Appeal. Bethesda Magazine
Be sure to read our newsletters to stay up to date on happenings with MentorPrize and our partners, in our community, and in the mentoring world.
- August 2017 – PLEASE NOMINATE MENTORPRIZE FOR THIS YEAR’S RENEWAL AWARDS
- July 2017 – Introducing Jeanna Finamore as MentorPrize’s Executive Director
- June 2017 – MentorPrize Named ‘One of the Best’ Nonprofits by the Catalogue for Philanthropy
- June 2017 – “BANDING” TOGETHER w/ MentorPrize
- May 2017 – Key Federal Mentoring Grant at Risk
- April 2017 – An Unlikely Connection
- Winter 2017 – MentorPrize Hosts Panel
- Fall 2016 – Milestones for MentorPrize
- Summer 2016 – New Board Members
- Spring 2016 – The “buzz” on MentorPrize
- Winter 2016 – The “buzz” on MentorPrize